Thursday, December 26, 2013

Small but adorable Christmas gifts~


Hehe~ So, my friends family/ usually give money of little handmade goodies, but I did come out of Christmas with two little cuties. One for my phone/purse and the other to hang in my car.


'Shi ro ku ma' from San-X Sumikko Gurashi line~ 
All the little characters have some kind of back story, like the polar bear likes warm climates, the penguin ?has an identity crisis and is unsure whether he's a penguin or a kappa.  Then, little tonkatsu is the last bit of katsu left on the plate who is mostly fried bit and a tiny piece of meat. They all like sitting in corners and are very cute.
 Then I got my second molang plush to really start my collection growing<3  He has a little suction cup to attach to my car window.
 Cute little plush butts.
I'm so very thankful for my Christmas prezzies but these two are so photogenic and asdhjk~
 My mini molang with my larger molang plush from Emii [that she sent me for my birthday].

I might have a think for marshmallow type plushies.

Hope you liked seeing my cute babes~

<3CarisseIris



5 comments:

  1. Love them! I have the same polar bear from Sumikko Gurashi, it's one of my favourite San-x characters. It's hanging on my Nintendo 3DS :)

    Aww, I've always wanted to get a Molang plush but kept putting it off. I think I'll get one soon :D

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totes agree, I am a bit more fond of the pink blanket but ugh, that one is so hard to find;; Polar bear is second ;3
      <3<3<3

      Delete
  2. *squee* So cute! Tonkatsu is my favorite of those characters, but polar bear is a close second.
    ~Anna
    sparklingavalanche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! My other friends agree with you, they both love him~~<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your pictures and the original and beautiful way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete